Dear foreign nationals,
We are glad to announce that we are now accepting for consideration applications submitted by foreign national wishing to become enrolled to the Financial University in the 2020/2021 academic year.
The deadline for the electronic document submission is 4:00 PM (Moscow Time), 15 May 2020
If you wish to become enrolled to a bachelor, master, or postgraduate training program in 2020, you should:
Please consult the list of bachelor, master, postgraduate training programs on offer at the Financial University before applying.
This is the list of documents you should submit to apply:
1. Filled in application form (in .pdf) with a color photo (size: 3 x 4 cm) attached.
2. Copies of education certificates accompanied by an academic transcript with a list of courses taken and grades (points) obtained. If the foreign national who applies for enrolment to programs offered by higher education institutions does not have an education certificate proving the fact of education and/or training due to the teaching process design specifics, the foreign national should submit a document containing information about the results of the latest tests passed issued by an educational establishment where the person was trained on the territory of the country of origin.
3. A copy of a medical certificate (form 086u) issued by an authority that operates in the country of origin that proves that there are no counter indications to training on the territory of the Russian Federation.
4. A copy of an HIV/AIDS certificate issued by an authority that operates in the country of origin.
5. Copies of the passport pages that will be shown to border officials when entering the territory of the Russian Federation. The passport expiry date should not be later than 18 months of the date of issue of the student visa. The information needed to issue an invitation should be easily legible.
6. Foreign nationals who apply to be enrolled to the bachelor degree programs should submit a portfolio .
7. Foreign nationals who apply to be enrolled to the master degree programs should submit a portfolio and a letter of motivation.
8. Foreign nationals who apply to be enrolled to the postgraduate training programs should submit a letter of motivation, a brief description of the research work and a portfolio. The topic of the research should be relevant to the chosen subject area of the program of study.
The documents should be scanned and submitted in color in .jpeg format.
Document formatting requirements
The international applicants' documents should be translated into Russian and the document translations should be certified by a notary public. The code and the name of the program/concentration indicated by the foreign national should coincide with the code/name indicated in the official bachelor, master, postgraduate program list.
The bachelor program applicants should indicate one concentration and at least 2 Faculties in the order of priority;
The master program applicants should choose not more than 1 concentrations and not more than 2 programs relevant to the concentrations;
The postgraduate training program applicants should choose one concentration.
Please note that the final decision for the tuition fee compensation from the budget funds and the student admission is at the discretion of the Russian Ministry of Education and Science.