Dear foreign nationals,
We are glad to announce that we are now accepting for consideration applications submitted by foreign national wishing to become enrolled to the Financial University bachelor degree programs in the 2019/2020 academic year.
The deadline for the electronic document submission is 4:00 PM (Moscow Time), 15 May 2019. If you wish to become enrolled to a bachelor training program in 2018, you should apply by sending an e-mail to: email@example.com
Please consult the list of bachelor programs on offer at the Financial University before applying.
This is the list of documents you should submit to apply:
- Filled in application form (in .pdf) with a color photo (size: 3 x 4 cm) attached.
- Copies of education certificates accompanied by an academic transcript with a list of courses taken and grades (points) obtained. If the foreign national who applies for enrolment to programs offered by higher education institutions does not have an education certificate proving the fact of education and/or training due to the teaching process design specifics, the foreign national should submit a document containing information about the results of the latest tests passed issued by an educational establishment where the person was trained on the territory of the country of origin.
- A copy of a medical certificate (form 086u) issued by an authority that operates in the country of origin that proves that there are no counter indications to training on the territory of the Russian Federation.
- A copy of an HIV/AIDS certificate issued by an authority that operates in the country of origin.
- Copies of the passport pages that will be shown to border officials when entering the territory of the Russian Federation. The passport expiry date should not be later than 18 months of the date of issue of the student visa. The information needed to issue an invitation should be easily legible.
The documents should be scanned and submitted in color in .jpeg format.
Document formatting requirements
The international applicants’ documents should be translated into Russian and the document translations should be certified by a notary public. The code and the name of the program/concentration indicated by the foreign national should coincide with the code/name indicated in the official bachelor program list. The bachelor program applicants should indicate one concentration and at least 3 Faculties in the order of priority.
Please note that the final decision for the tuition fee compensation from the budget funds and the student admission is at the discretion of the Russian Ministry of Education and Science.
Unified State Examinations results or results of the written examinations (computer tests) organized by the Financial University independently for certain categories of applicants are recognized as entrance examinations of the fee-paying foreign nationals, stateless person and compatriots living abroad who apply for enrolment to the Financial University bachelor degree programs as per the educational service agreements.
Entrance examinations are conducted in Russian.
The Financial University has a right to conduct technology-based entrance examinations of the fee-paying foreign nationals, stateless person and compatriots living abroad who apply for enrolment to bachelor degree programs as per the educational service agreements provided that those persons prove their identity when taking examinations.