Graduates of programs taught in face-to-face, off-site and off-campus/on-campus mode have a right to obtain the Financial University Diploma Supplement produced according to standards agreed by the European Commission.
This Diploma Supplement model was developed by the European Commission, Council of Europe and UNESCO/CEPES in line with the Bologna Declaration principles and the EHEA principles. A Diploma Supplement is filled in in the English language. It provides description of the qualifications, Russian education system, student's academic performance on a 1 to 5 and 1 to 100 scale adopted by the Financial University. The student workload is reflected by the ECTS credits in the Diploma Supplement.
A Diploma Supplement is analogous to the graduates' Academic Transcript.
In accordance with the Financial University Order No.1853/о 'On Adopting Regulations on Financial University Diploma Supplement and Academic Transcript' of 23 October 2017, a Diploma Supplement is issued free of charge to the Financial University graduates and the Financial University Branches graduates who began studying during the first semester and completed the bachelor, master or specialist program while studying in face-to-face mode, and to individuals who were enrolled to the All-Russia State Tax Academy of the Ministry of Finance of the Russian Federation, State University of the Ministry of Finance of the Russian Federation and All-Russia Distance Institute of Finance and Economics but graduated from the Financial University.
Diploma Supplement Formatting and Submission Guidelines
- Fill in and print out the application form and give the names of all the course papers and final graduation paper prepared during the period of study.
- Submit the filled in application form to the Document Registration Department located at: Leningradsky Prospekt, 49, room 440 or send a scanned copy to: firstname.lastname@example.org;
- Following the endorsement procedure, you will receive the coordinator's confirmation as an e-mail message.
- The coordinator will inform you that the document requested is available and may be obtained.
Please be informed that:
- The graduates who graduated before 31 August 2008 should submit a copy of their diploma supplement;
- The Financial University does not issue Diploma Supplements to the graduates who graduated from the State University of the Ministry of Finance of the Russian Federation, All-Russia State Tax Academy, Distance Learning Institute of Finance and Economics before 2013 when the universities merged.
For more information, please contact Margarita Elbert at: +7 499 943 95 01 / MVEhlbert@fa.ru.
Address: International Relations Office, Moscow, Leningradsky Prospekt, 49, room 100а