Faculty of Foundation Programs for International Students was founded in December 2015.
The Faculty mission is to prepare international students from foreign countries who do not speak the Russian language for further education at Bachelor's, Master's and Postgraduate Degrees in Financial university under the Government of the Russian Federation (Moscow, Russia) and in other universities of the Russian Federation.
The Faculty teaching staff have obtained a relevant certificate and can professionally use a methodology of teaching disciplines of the foundation programs to international students.
The period of study is 1 year.
Students are located in a campus with a comfortable dormitory, dean’s office, canteen, gym, classrooms, passport and visa office, health centre.
The fee is 199 thousand Russian roubles.
We provide our students with comprehensive adaptation programs; conduct various cultural, patriotic and scientific events; offer voluntary assistance.
Mode of study is intramural.
Upon completion of the course, the students who have passed the final examinations obtain a Certificate of Pre-University Training.
The Application Procedure
1. To study the terms and conditions and the information about the tuition fee set by the Faculty posted on the University website.
2. To send the following to the e-mail addresses: Slmorokhina@fa.ru, Eapopova@fa.ru, YIIlina@fa.ru or submit the following through your representative in Moscow:
- a copy of the passport (the first page including the photo) and its translation into Russian. The passport expiry date should not be earlier than two years from the date of application;
- a copy of document certifying prior training and its translation into Russian;
- a completed application form that is needed to issue a student invitation. The form should be sent not later than 2 months prior to the start date. It takes 20 to 30 days to issue the invitation;
- colour photograph 3 x 4 cm.
3. To indicate the representative to whom the invitation should be handed out or another way of transferring the invitation to the applicant.
4. After receiving the invitation, to address the Embassy or Consulate of the Russian Federation located in your country for the student entry visa.
5. During the first business day upon arrival in Moscow, to submit the following documents to the Dean's Office of the Financial University Faculty of Foundation Programs for International Students (room 317, 318):
5.1. The following documents are to be submitted to be enrolled to the Faculty:
- the passport and the passport translation into the Russian language certified by a notary public;
- original document certifying prior training certified according to the rules established (if necessary) and its translation into the Russian language certified by a notary public;
- a medical certificate and its translation into the Russian language certified by a notary public* indicating the absence of medical contraindications for the study and stay on the territory of the Russian federation; the original of the HIV certificate; the original of the certificate issued by a dermatologist; the original of the certificate issued by an x-ray specialist; the original of the vaccination certificate. the date of the medical examination should not be earlier than 3 months prior to the date of arrival at the university.
- 8 colour photographs (3 x 4 cm) on matte paper,
- certificates proving availability of funds needed to pay the tuition fee, for a medical insurance policy and for the accommodation.
5.2. Documents required for the migration registration and visa extension:
- passport (the original and 3 copies),
- an entry visa (the original and 2 copies),
- migration certificate (issued by the border control authorities), purpose of entry - 'training' (the original and 3 copies),
- a completed notice of arrival,
- a completed visa application form.
* - Translation of documents into the Russian language is performed at Embassies and Consulates of the Russian Federation in the country where the documents are issued or in the notary public's offices in Moscow.