The Faculty of Accounting and Audit is one of the leading University accountant-training faculties in Russia. It trains experts in accounting, account analysis and audit.
Due to the high quality of provision confirmed by many employers, our graduates' employability is 100%.
Today, we have the following programs on offer:
Bachelor degree programs:
- Economics, with the concentrations in Accounting, Account Analysis and Audit and Audit and Internal Control.
Master degree programs:
- Economics, with the concentrations in Audit and Financial Consulting; Accounting and Legal Regulation of Business Activity (a double degree program launched in cooperation with Anglia Ruskin University); Business Analysis; International Accounting and Audit; Corporate Financial Analysis (a double degree program launched in cooperation with the University of Portsmouth)
- Public Audit, with the concentration in Public Audit and Control
High quality of provision at the master training level is confirmed by international industry associations and accreditation agencies.
The following master programs are certified by ACCA:
- Audit and Financial Consulting
- Accounting and Legal Regulation of Business Activity
- International Accounting and Audit
- Corporate Financial Analysis
Programs in Business Analysis and Audit and Financial Consulting have been certified by accreditation agencies.
Graduates of the Faculty are experts in a wide range of subjects and can work in various economic sectors, manufacturing companies, sales companies, banks, audit and consulting companies, government institutions.
High quality of provision is ensured through:
Modern programs of study developed in line with the best Russian and overseas University training traditions and best practices gained by the Faculty's industry partners (PwC, KPMG, Ernst&Young, BDO Unicon)
High professionalism of the instructors, the use of advanced ICT-based learning technologies
Involvement of the best practitioners working for the international audit companies (PwC, KPMG, Ernst&Young) in the learning process
Good learning environment that helps students improve their foreign language skills via advanced training programs and by acquiring business communication skills
Participation of students in international student exchange programs, double degree programs
Internships and efficient on-the-job training programs (including pre-graduation on-the-job training programs) organized in cooperation with the major international and Russian companies
The Faculty staff members pay much attention to developing students' creative potential. There is a student scientific school, many student sports clubs and creative ability development societies. The Faculty students win at various student competitions. They obtain grants and Russian Presidential Fellowships that give them an opportunity to study abroad.
We will be glad to welcome you at our Faculty.
Address: Moscow, Ulitsa Verknyaya Maslovka, 15
Tel.: +7(495)249-5273 (bachelor), +7(495)249-5341 (master)