IX International Scientific And Practical Conference Managerial Sciences in the Modern World serves as a platform for scientific discussions and ensuring interaction between researchers, analysts and representatives of the business community on topical issues of management sciences.
The scientific agenda of the conference is aimed at finding optimal mechanisms, technologies and directions for improving the management and project activities of modern organizations. The problems of digitalization of a number of sectors of national economies in developed countries, and the search for a balance between the service and industry sectors, changes in the configuration of global value chains, which have created new challenges for the competitive behavior of many corporations and their functional activities, are becoming the most urgent. There is a need to search for new methods in the field of process, production and project management, as well as to increase operational efficiency and digitalization of management systems.
The conference will be held on November 9-10, 2021 at 15 Verkhnaya Maslovka Street, Moscow (Financial University under the Government of the Russian Federation).
Conference program: IX International Scientific and Practical Conference Managerial Sciences in the Modern World 2021
Attention! acceptance of articles in the collection indexed in the Web of Science is open until November 25, 2021 inclusive.
Articles should be sent to the following email address email@example.com with a note in the subject line "To the collection of the results of the conference"
We would like to inform you that the deadline for submitting applications and articles for participation in the II ISPC "Operational and Project Management: Strategies and Trends" has been extended:
|Participation in the sections of lecturers and business representatives||Deadline|
|Application deadline||Until October 15 inclusive|
|Deadline for submitting an article for publication in the collection||Until November 25 inclusive|
The deadline for accepting applications and articles for participation in student sections is also extended:
|Participation in student sections||Deadline|
|The deadline for submitting an application and an article for publication in the collection||Until October15 inclusive|
Change Management and leadership
Business strategies and sustainable development
International management and Business
Theoretical management issues
Theory and practice of project management
Corporate governance and social responsibility of business
Operational management and business process management
Strategic financial management
Public administration and problems of public sector efficiency
Management of large cities and urban agglomerations
Investment management in the real sector
Crisis management and business continuity management
System analysis in management
Knowledge and talent management
Digitalization Management in Sports
Digital marketing and marketing communications
Formation of an innovation strategy in the context of the Fourth Industrial Revolution
Form of conduct: full-time.
Working languages of the conference: Russian, English.
Invitations to enter will be sent to the email addresses specified in the registration process in the application form. The conference starts at 10 AM Moscow time.
3) Registration for participation in the conference is available at: https://management-science.ru/
Conference Organizing Committee:
Chairman: Eskindarov M.A. — Doctor of Economics, Professor, Rector of the Financial University, Head of The Organizing Committee
Members of the Organizing Committee:
1. Bashkatova A.A. - Head of the Department for Organization and Coordination of Scientific Activities
2. Gruzina Yu.M. — PhD, Deputy Vice-Rector for Scientific Work;
3. Kameneva E.A. — Doctor of Economics, Vice-Rector for the Development of Educational Programs and International Affairs
4. Kislyakov A.S. — Head of Visa Organization Department
5. Khovalova Т.V. — Manager of the Faculty "Higher School of Management»;
6. Leokhin Yu.L. — Doctor of Technical Sciences, Professor, Vice-Rector for Scientific Work of The Moscow Technical University of Communications and Informatics
7. Linder N.V. — PhD, Head of the Management and Innovation Department;
8. Mukhanov A.Yu. — Vice-Rector for the International Affairs and Public Relations of The Moscow Technical University of Communications and Informatics
9. Nalbandyan G.G. — Deputy Dean of the Faculty "Higher School of Management»;
10. Prikhodko L.V. — PhD, Head of International Cooperation Department;
11. Tarasov I.V. — Deputy Director of the Center for Sectoral Research and Consulting
12. Shermukhamedova Naginakhon, Mirzo Ulugbek National Technical University of Uzbekistan, Uzbekistan;
13. Khudoydodzoda Farrukh, Tajik National University, Tajikistan;
14. Kurmanalieva Ainur, Al-Farabi Kazakh National University, Kazakhstan;
15. Sharipova Erkayym, Osh State University, Kyrgyzstan;
16. Aroshidze Marina, Batumi State University, Georgia;
17. Kerimov Ayyub, Azerbaijan Technical University, Azerbaijan;
18. Lezier Victoria, Educational non-profit organization "Center for Culture and Knowledge", France;
19. Allahyarova Takhima, Center for Social Research, Azerbaijan;
Conference Program Committee:
Chairman: Arkady Trachuk, Financial University, Russian Federation;
1. Natalia Linder, Professor, Department of Management and Innovation, Faculty of Higher School of Management»;
2. Abdikeev Niyaz, Institute of Industrial Policy and Institutional Development of the Financial University, Russia;
3. George Baev, Production Management Center of Bauman Moscow State Technical University, Russia;
4. Timur Boshnyak, Curator of Lean manufacturing programs PJSC Roselektronika (JSC ROSTEC);
5. Vitaly Vasiliev, General Director, KAIZEN RUS INSTITUTE;
6. Sergey Polevoy, Professor, Department of Business Management, Faculty of Higher School of Management»;
7. Tatiana Popadyuk, Professor, Department of Management and Innovation, Faculty of Higher School of Management»;
8. Pavel Trifonov, Associate Professor, Department of Management and Innovation, Faculty of Higher School of Management»;
9. Shermukhamedova Naginakhon, Mirzo Ulugbek National Technical University of Uzbekistan, Uzbekistan;
10. Khudoydodzoda Farrukh, Tajik National University, Tajikistan;
11. Kurmanalieva Ainur, Al-Farabi Kazakh National University, Kazakhstan;
12. Sharipova Erkayym, Osh State University, Kyrgyzstan;
13. Aroshidze Marina, Batumi State University, Georgia;
14. Kerimov Ayyub, Azerbaijan Technical University, Azerbaijan;
15. Lezier Victoria, Educational non-profit organization "Center for Culture and Knowledge", France;
16. Allahyarova Takhima, Center for Social Research, Azerbaijan;
Conference organizer: Financial University under the Government of the Russian Federation (Moscow)
The materials of the scientific and practical conference will be published in the form of a collection of scientific articles and indexed in the leading scientometric database "Web of Science".
Scientific editors of the collection: Popadyuk Tatiana, Professor, Department of Management and Innovation (TPopadyuk at fa.ru). Hashimkhodjaev S.K., Ph.D., Tashkent State University of Economics. Gulyamov S.S., Ph.D., Academician of the Academy of Sciences of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
Manuscripts of scientific articles written in both English and Russian are accepted for consideration and publication.
When submitting the text of the manuscript of a scientific article in English, please make sure that the text is written in high-quality English, which does not require revision and is ready for publication. Please note that machine translation of Russian-language text into English is not allowed. The Organizing Committee reserves the right to refuse publication before the review stage in case of detection of full or partial machine translation in the text.
The submitted text of the manuscript should strictly correspond to the problems of the conference and reflect the results of theoretical and experimental research. Only original manuscripts of scientific articles with a percentage of originality when checked through the Antiplagiat system of at least 80% are accepted for consideration.
All incoming manuscripts are reviewed by members of the organizing and scientific committees.
Publication in the conference proceedings is paid and amounts to 25,000 rubles if the manuscript of the scientific article is presented in English, which does not require professional proofreading.
Additional services are also available:
▪ Proofreading and editing of the text in English (if the authors present the text in weak, unpublishable English): 700 rubles / 1800 characters with spaces.
▪ Translation of the text of the manuscript of a scientific article into English: 850 rubles / 1800 characters with spaces (Translation into English is carried out by professional translators).
Publication Ethics and publication rules
The article must be an original unpublished work written in English. It should not be published earlier or considered for publication in other conference materials or in a journal. The authors whose names are listed in the document have made a sufficient contribution to the scientific work and, therefore, share the collective responsibility for the results.
All documents are double-blind, peer-reviewed. First, each submission is reviewed by the conference editors, who may reject it if it does not address the conference topic and does not meet the conference requirements, or if it is of poor quality. At the second stage of the review process, the document is sent to an independent reviewer. Reviewers are asked to rate the article and may recommend: (1) accepting the article in its current form, (2) accepting the article with a minor correction, (3) accepting the article with major corrections, (4) accepting the article only after corrections and reconsideration, and (5) rejecting the article. Reviews include recommendations and comments, which are then sent to the author (s). Editors should not reverse publication decisions unless serious problems are identified.
Editors and reviewers should evaluate manuscripts for their intellectual content, regardless of the authors ' race, gender, sexual orientation, religious beliefs, ethnic origin, citizenship, or political beliefs. The decision of the editors to accept or reject the article for publication should be based only on the importance, originality and clarity of the article, as well as on the relevance of the research for the purpose of the conference.
Each document must be sent to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org. The article is successfully submitted if the author receives a confirmation email.
Requirements for the design of manuscripts
1. The maximum number of authors of one article is no more than five.
2. Each participant can submit a maximum of two articles (one article as the main author and one article as a co-author).
3. The length of the article: up to 22,000 characters (not counting the list of references).
4.Manuscripts of scientific articles written in both English and Russian are accepted for consideration.
5. Article format: exclusively doc or docx.
6. The submitted text of the manuscript should strictly correspond to the problems of the Conference and reflect the results of theoretical and experimental research. Only original manuscripts of scientific articles are accepted for consideration.
7. The graphic images must be translated into English (if the manuscript is submitted in English) or presented in an editable format (if the manuscript is submitted in Russian).
8. The article should have the following sections: "Introduction", "Methodology", "Results", "Discussion", "Conclusion", "List of references". Information about financial support is indicated in the "Acknowledgements" section after the "Conclusion".
9. If the original statistical data was used in the study, the authors must provide replication data (questionnaires, research protocols, collected and unprocessed statistical data in any form), which will be published together with the article. This step is an important element in preventing data falsification and provides an additional opportunity to verify the analysis made by the authors.
10. In-text references to the literature and the list of references themselves are made exclusively according to the APA standard (See.Requirements for materials on the site). We strongly recommend that authors use high-quality foreign scientific literature published in reliable scientific journals (indexed in the databases "Scopus", "Web of Science"). We urge you to minimize the use of" unrepresentative " sources – Internet resources that do not contain scientific information, textbooks and teaching aids. The list of sources should contain no more than 10% of the sources whose author / co-author is the author of the submitted article.
For more information, see Requirements for materials.
Originality and plagiarism
Authors should ensure that they have written completely original works, and if the authors have used the work and / or words of others, then it has been appropriately cited or quoted. All submitted manuscripts are checked for the presence of text borrowings using the program "Antiplagiat" (full check). The original text must be at least 80%. It is not allowed to send for consideration already published articles or those articles that have been sent for publication to other publications and are under consideration. The Organizing Committee reserves the right to refuse to publish the manuscript at any stage, if the fact of plagiarism or re-publication of the already accepted text of the manuscript of a scientific article is found in other scientific publications. In this case, the paid registration fee will not be refunded.