The Faculty of Finance and Economics cooperates with various institutions, including public authorities, business companies and non-profit organizations, insurance and appraisal companies. The Faculty's interaction with the organizations during the learning process is aimed at harmonizing teaching, businesses' and government bodies' requirements.
- Institute of Chartered Accountants of England and Wales;
- Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors;
- Durham University Business School;
- Lumière University Lyon 2 and Jean Moulin University Lyon 3 and others.
Students of the Faculty of Finance and Economics participate in the following long-term academic mobility programs:
- Double degree programs (International Programs of the University of London and the programs offered by the Université Grenoble Alpes are especially popular);
- Exchange programs (Universities of Germany, Spain, Italy, France, Switzerland, the Netherlands, Japan, China, Poland and Bulgaria are popular among the students).