We ask you to support the updated format of the International Scientific and Practical Conference "Systemic economics, socio-economic cybernetics, soft measurements in economy -2019", named by us "All-to-all". The transition to this format is caused by two circumstances:
- a large number of participants wishing to make presentations;
- 1 day time limit for the Conference.
The "All-to-all" format allows you to combine full-fledged video reports of each participant, infograms with key points and exciting professional surfing on the subject of the Conference with simultaneous translation of the face-to-face discussion from Russian into English and from English into Russian.
In this case, you have the opportunity:
- to participate in the conference with a full-size video report by correspondence (in one or two languages) and a short presentation in the face-to-face session (in Russian or English);
- expand the audience of your listeners by posting a video report on the official website of the Conference and promote your scientific ideas in the world professional community;
- to increase the impact of your performance;
- at any convenient time for you to view the detailed video reports of other conference participants, ask questions to the speakers and get answers (before and after the conference);
- to take part in professional discussion of the thematic range of conference issues on the main territory of the event or interactive online platforms and ask questions to the speakers at the face-to-face session.
Regulations of the Conference:
04-06 June 2019 – correspondence stage
Preliminary acquaintance with the video reports of the
Conference participants posted on the official
07 June 2019 – face-to-face session of the Conference
09:30 – 10.00 opening of the face-to-face session
10:00 – 18:00 professional discussion of the thematic range of issues of the Conference:
- brief presentations by participants
- discussion of the presentations
18:00 – 18.30 closing of the face-to-face session
08-30 June 2019 – correspondence stage
Post interactive discussion
Summing up of the results of the Conference, placing the report on the event and electronic certificates of speakers and listeners on the official website of the Conference.
To participate in the Conference please prepare (in any way convenient for you):
- video report based on the presentation template (time limit – about 30 minutes)
- infograms with key points and visualizations (shortened presentations based on the template, 3-4 slides)
- answers to the questions to be posted on the official website of the Conference (optional)
send materials until
June 4, 2019 in the mail
firstname.lastname@example.org for placement on the official
Organizing Committee international scientific-practical conference "SESECSM -2019" asks to use the presentation template attached to this letter.
For your convenience we have prepared instructions on how to record a video report in MS PowerPoint.